Not Just Another Tennis Elbow Support Strap
Tennis elbow is one of the most common repetitive use injuries there is. It can be extremely painful, debilitating and relentless. The most common option to help relieve symptoms is an elbow strap. There are many on the market to choose from but only Thera Point’s patent pending technology is clinically proven effective. Average pain reduced 86% in as little as 2 weeks, IT’S ALL ABOUT THE BALL!
Clinically Proven Effective
Participants in a clinical trial of Thera Point Focal Pressure Supports showed an average reduction in VAS pain score of 86% in as little as 2 weeks! – See Report
Patent Pending Technology
Thera Point’s patent-pending Focal Pressure Support provides advanced acupressure technology using a ball to provide the focal pressure, which is the most effective non-invasive treatment approach for helping improve tennis elbow recovery by minimizing pain, speeding up recover while maximizing mobility all at once!
How to Wear Thera Point Focal Pressure Support
- For symptoms of “tennis elbow” open inner band and position acupressure ball on outside of forearm approximately 2” down from the boney point of the elbow. Place ball directly on the acupressure point where symptoms are relieved. Proper position will vary slightly by individual. For “golfer elbow” follow same procedure while placing acupressure ball on the inside of elbow.
- Adjust inner strap to where it is “comfortably snug” around the forearm.
- Pass outer pressure adjusting strap through the plastic buckle. Stretch the strap back over the focal pressure ball to increase or decrease the pressure as needed. Double check position of acupressure ball to insure it remains in the desired location.
What size should you get?
- S/M recommended for forearm circumference of less than 10 inches measured approximately 2 inches from point of elbow.
- L/XL recommended for forearm circumference of more than 10 inches measured approximately 2″ inches from point of elbow.